Reference Number: JO-1907-434466
Associate Director of Clinical Research
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London / West End
(Associate) Director of Clinical Research
Salary and benefits: Competitive
Only Medics have partnered exclusively with a growing Biotech to bring on board their first clinical hire to report directly into the Chief Medical Officer. This global and innovative Biotech company conduct pioneering and unique research and are seeking an (Associate) Director of Clinical Research to contribute and develop these novel areas of science. Working within respiratory infections, with products at pre-clinical through to phase III stages, you will be pivotal in growing your own clinical team around you with guidance and support from the CMO.
Ideal for a Physician who has a passion for science, a desire to work in a start-up or small biotech environment and desire to build a clinical development team within exciting and advanced science!
• Medically qualified
• Phases I/II clinical development experience
• Respiratory, wound care or infectious diseases experience
• In depth knowledge of GCP and ICH guidelines
Responsibilities will include:
• Helping to define and execution of the Clinical Research Programme
• Selection, oversight and close working with CROs and clinical sites
• Preparation of protocols, CTAs and clinical parts of regulatory and ethics submissions
• Monitoring of clinical studies in line with GCP and other relevant regulations
• Collaboration with medical professionals to run pre-clinical and clinical testing of prototypes
• Work with external strategic research partners
Please apply in order to receive the full job description.
The successful candidate would receive a competitive annual salary package plus an excellent benefits package including the likes of bonus, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact Caroline Rogers on 0118 952 2799 or email email@example.com
Only Medics Recruitment Ltd specialises solely on the recruitment of medics within the pharmaceutical industry across the UK and mainland Europe. We work with large, medium-sized and small pharmaceutical organisations as well as clinical research organisation and medical device companies.