Associate Medical Director – Haematology/Oncology
Location: Home based
We are supporting a fast-growing pharmaceutical company with a high focus on rare diseases in the midst of building their presence in Germany. You will be supporting the company’s advancement and commercialisation of the company’s gene therapy treatments; through interaction with key external stakeholders and within the company.
Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
• Building relationships with key external stakeholders and providing them with relevant medical-scientific information as well as discussing the clinical value of the company’s therapeutic platforms
• Acting as a field-based extension of the medical affairs function working across Germany
• Playing a key role in contributing toward the company’s success by collecting medical insights, informing KOLs of the company’s strategy and research/data generation initiatives
• Working cross-functionally in the field across Medical Affairs, Market Access, Clinical Operations and the Commercial team
• You will be establishing ongoing collaborative internal relationships and develop country-specific strategic and tactical plans
• Life science degree required (MD, PhD, PharmD or related)
• Proven experience working in Medical Affairs within Haematology/Oncology or rare diseases is preferred
• Possesses a driven work ethic and strategic mind set
• Proven capability to engage with internal and external stakeholders
• Fluency in German and English
• Able to work independently as required & complete tasks in a timely fashion
• Can also function as a strong team player and able to engage in collaborative decision making
If you wish to find out further information about this opportunity then please contact Theo Charles on 0044 (0) 1189 522 799 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication is confidential and should you be interested in hearing of other more appropriate roles do still get in touch to hear how we could help.
Only Medics Recruitment Ltd specialises solely on the recruitment of medics within the pharmaceutical industry across the UK and mainland Europe. We work with large, medium-sized and small pharmaceutical organisations as well as clinical research organisation and medical device companies.