Reference Number: JO-2101-461353
Associate Medical Director
Job Type: Permanent
CPL life sciences are currently partnered exclusively with a global biopharmaceutical company in the source for an Associate Medical Director for Rare Diseases. Line managing a small team, this individual will provide subject matter expertise and work cross functionally to help drive the portfolio forward.With several launches on the horizon, the portfolio includes Immunology, Haematology & Haemophilia.
Being part of a small, but highly successful team, this individual will quickly learn a wide array of skills and develop within the function.The role will also offer clear-cut progression paths and opportunities for the successful candidate.
– GMC registered Medical Doctor or GPhC registered Pharmacist
– Previous Medical Affairs experience is essential
– Pharmacist from the NHS with a strongImmunology, Haematology or Haemophilia background.
– High level of commercial acumen with excellent communication skills
– ABPI Final Signatory preferred, but no essential
The successful candidate will receive an extremely competitive salary with an industry leading package to include the likes of a flexible bonus scheme, shares, car allowance, pension scheme, private healthcare and much more.
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact Amaree Rey on 01189 522 799 or email email@example.com