Reference Number: JO-2005-449997
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London City
Chief Medical Officer
Home working flexibility available
Salary: Competitive salary
Bonus, car allowance & additional benefits on offer
Only Medics have exclusively partnered with a global organisation focused in a niche therapeutic area in the source for a Chief Medical Officer to work alongside the US team in developing their expanding portfolio.
Responsible for the entire portfolio this individual will have strategic oversight of the Clinical, Medical, Pharmacovigilance and Quality teams providing an in depth understanding of regulatory and clinical bodies. Working on a mixture of both development & licensed products this is an opportunity to grow the pipeline getting involved in brand new assets as well as new indications. As the Chief Medical Officer for this organisation you will work closely with the Global Vice President formulating and designing new protocols.
A great opportunity for Medical Directors keen to step into their first CMO role.
– GMC Registered Medical Doctor
– Extensive Clinical Development experience
– Prior exposure to Clinical Safety & Regulatory Bodies
– Cross functional & commercially minded physician
– Therapeutic experience in Immunology / Haematology preferred but not essential
Responsibilities will include:
– Provide expert clinical trial advice demonstrating in depth clinical knowledge
– Medical oversight of ongoing clinical trials working alongside medical monitors at selected CROs
– Working closely with the US team, you will be required to attend offsite meetings and conferences across Europe and the US
– Provide medical safety oversight for pharmacovigilance as well as Medical Affairs input into licensed products
– Act as the product disease expert working closely with relevant teams to identify safety trends
– Interact with local and regional regulatory authorities supporting on clinical trial related matters
– Develop the growing pipeline with a mixture of new products and licensed product indications
– Establish new and existing relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and stakeholders
The successful candidate will receive an extremely competitive annual salary plus a benefits package including the likes of a bonus scheme, car allowance, private healthcare, pension and much more.
Only Medics Recruitment Ltd specialises solely on the recruitment of medics within the pharmaceutical industry across the UK and mainland Europe. We work with large, medium-sized and small pharmaceutical organisations as well as clinical research organisation and medical device companies.