Reference Number: JO-2303-513068
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London / West End
Medical Director, UK
Benefits: Car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare, LTIs
Are you a Medical Affairs leader looking to step up into your first Medical Director position?
Are you an excellent Communicator with with a proven track record in people management?
We’re excited to be working alongside our client for this position within a renowned, large Pharmaceutical company. Sitting on the Senior Leadership Team, this is the perfect position for an experienced Medical Affairs Professional who holds a passion for the Biosimilar/Generics space and can bring the vital skillset to help execute their massive 5 year strategic plan.
– Leadership and People Management experience
– Excellent communicator, collaborative approach
– Significant Medical Affairs experience
– Previous experience in Biosimilars/Generics with a passion to be in this space
– In depth knowledge of APBI
– Maintain and develop the Medical Affairs strategy
– Execution of Medical Plan across Therapeutic Areas
– Company spokesperson and primary medical representative
– Resource management of Medical department in collaboration with Commercial, Finance, HR and the Regional Medical Affairs Head
– Lead and develop the Medical Affairs Team
Please apply in order to receive the full job description.
The successful candidate would receive a competitive annual salary package plus an excellent benefits package including the likes of a car allowance, bonus, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact James Durham on 0118 952 2799 or email email@example.com The Medical Division at Cpl Life Sciences (previously Only Medics/Clinical Professionals) is a specialist division that focuses exclusively on recruitment of Medical Affairs, Clinical Development & Pharmacovigilance for pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities.