Reference Number: JO-2010-456455
Director of Digital Health & Innovation
Rate: £166,400 – 174,100
Job Type: Permanent
Location: United States
Global Medical Director Digital Strategy and Innovation Remote
Location: US Remote
Salary: $215,000 – $225,000 basic salary
Benefits: Bonus, Car allowance, Long term Incentives & more
CPL Physicians are currently partnered with a global pharmaceutical company and are assisting them with sourcing a brand-new position within the organisation. As Global Director for Field Digital Strategy and Innovation this individual will be responsible for the direction and management of Digital Strategy. Noticing a space for investment, this organisation identified the need for business to be conducted virtually and understand the value that Real World Evidence and Digital Health can bring to pharmaceuticals. Driving growth and innovation through digital transformation and development of new products this individual will collaborate with Global and Regional Medical Affairs colleagues as well as Research & Development functions to establish value-based innovation.
This role is an exciting new addition to the team and is essential to have a driven and motivated Medical Affairs expert that understands the Data behind Digital Platforms and tools. Working across Oncology & Neurology you will gain exposure to a large drug development portfolio with a long-term progression plan into management and growth of the team.
Responsibilities will include:
– Collaboration with external stakeholders to leverage expertise in Digital Science investigating opportunities that will assist the development of the organisations pipeline
– Working closely with Clinical Development to enhance the use of advanced data analytics around clinical trial site selection, digital monitoring and more
– Collaborate with Global Field Medical teams to provide virtual and adaptive training for the teams including Digital Platforms, Tailored engagement with physicians, Medical Education for HCPs and new KPI systems
– Create and implement new Digital Health Systems assessing current innovate Digital tools to build a technology capability stack to inform and connect with both internal and external stakeholders
– Drive Digital initiatives ensuring successful evaluation, execution and optimisation
– Advanced scientific degree (MD, PharmD, PhD) preferred
– Minimum 5 years experience in Medical Affairs in the pharmaceutical industry
– Digital Innovation experience having implemented new systems in previous roles
– Oncology or Neurology experience preferred
– High degree of creativity in developing new approaches to Digital Health / Real World Evidence / Artificial Intelligence
– High level of commercial acumen with excellent communication skills
– In depth knowledge of other functions Clinical Development, Commercial, Regulatory and Market Access
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary with an industry leading package to include the likes of a flexible bonus scheme, shares, car allowance, pension scheme and much more.
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact Jacob Burrows via email Jacob.firstname.lastname@example.org
CPL Physicians is a specialist US based retained search and contingent staffing firm focusing exclusively on the recruitment of pharmaceutical physicians for pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology firms, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities.
For additional vacancies please click the link below: