Reference Number: JO-1911-441418
Director of Medical Safety
Job Type: Permanent
Director of Medical Safety (part of the Senior Leadership Team)
Location: remote (will require presence in the office every other week)
Benefits: Car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare
Only Medics have partnered with a global business who are seeing to bring on a board a newly created positions: Director of Medical Safety. This position would see you sitting on the Senior Leadership Team for the business and is looking for someone dynamic and experienced enough to reshape the entire medical safety strategy in the business.
This is a senior position within this business line managing 3 pillar and key areas of PV as well as a medium sized team of which you will be tasked to grow further. This is an exciting role for an experienced Physician working in Safety who can bring the gravitas and vision to take on a newly created position within the business and shape the department further. If you are looking for a new challenge at senior level and to have your voice in the business heard, trusted and actioned, this would be a really exciting position!
• Medically qualified and GMC registered
• Experience within Medical Safety
• Line management experience
Responsibilities will include:
• Leading the strategic plans and projects across the company portfolio
• Representing Medical Safety on the Senior Leadership meetings
• Leading the strong management development and mentoring of the Product Safety Risk Management group
• Providing technical/scientific/medical leadership in the key safety risk area
• Overseeing the development and production of appropriate safety/risk documentation, process and guidelines
• Overseeing the Signal Management and trending activities including statistical analysis and appropriate safety assessments.
• Ensuring appropriate dissemination of safety concerns to the relevant functions within RB and external agencies.
• Inputting into product design review, existing product revision and facilitating the communication of such information to relevant teams
The successful candidate would receive a competitive annual salary package plus an excellent benefits package including the likes of a car allowance, bonus, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact Caroline Rogers on 0118 952 2799 or email email@example.com
Only Medics Recruitment Ltd specialises solely on the recruitment of medics within the pharmaceutical industry across the UK and mainland Europe. We work with large, medium-sized and small pharmaceutical organisations as well as clinical research organisation and medical device companies.