Reference Number: JO-2305-515175
DMPK Project Leader (Senior Manager)
Job Type: Permanent
Rapidly growing AI driven biotechnology company- Senior home based hire
Job Title: DMPK Project Leader
Salary: Attractive salary + benefits such as bonus, flexible bonus and stock options
** Please read **
The following requirements are essential for this position:
• Somebody who has lead a project and designed the DMPK experiments, since they will be conducted by their CRO partners
Cpl Life Sciences is collaborating with an market leading pharma technology company who are looking to add a DMPK Project Leader. The successful candidate will be responsible for the DMPK across the project teams and will have oversight for the non-clinical DMPK from early phase drug discovery through to the end stage.
• 5+ years workings within the pharmaceutical industry or academia
• Experience in ADME and Pharmacokinetics
• In vitro DMPK studies
• Human dose prediction experience
This role is a:
• Cross functional, global role reporting directly into the VP Preclinical
• Sitting within a busy immediate team of 5. Responsibility project managing all the in-vitro DMPK studies with the CROs.
Contact/How to Learn More: To find out more information or apply, contact Kellie Saul on 0118 9594 990 or email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com and quote JO number: JO-2305-515175
The Technical Operations team at Cpl Life Sciences (previously Clinical Professionals) is a specialist division that focuses exclusively on the recruitment of Quality Assurance, Scientific and Engineering for pharmaceutical companies, medical device companies, biotechnology companies, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities.