Reference Number: JO-2204-490565
EU Associate Medical Director – Oncology
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London / West End
EU Associate Director – Oncology team build
Benefits: Car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare
Do you want an above country Medical Affairs role?
Are you an Oncology expert, passionate about science and patients?
Do you want to help build a UK Medical Affairs team?
Our client are an exciting Oncology Biotech who are gaining an excellent reputation for exciting science. They are seeking a UK Medical Affairs expert, with extensive Oncology experience who will come on board and help the EU Medical Director build out the UK Medical team.
This is a unique opportunity to enter an above country role, without prior experience, a chance to help build a team and work within a brand new role in a hands on capacity.
If you want to work for a Biotech, build a team and be at the forefront of leading Oncology, then this is the perfect role!
– Medical Affairs experience is essential, as a Physician or Pharmacist
– Final Signatory experience
– Oncology experience is essential
– Implement the Medical Affairs plan in Europe, providing Oncology expertise to the first in class product launch
– Collaborates with cross functional team to ensure the best patient care
– Maintains an in-depth understanding of the medical strategy and broader company strategy to ensure their own activities are coordinated with the team and aligned to strategy
– Maintains and develops synergistic relationships with KOLsto expand research, advisory, and educational partnership opportunities
– Works to the highest ethical compliance, ethics and safety standards adhering to all local regulations and laws
Please apply in order to receive the full job description.
The successful candidate would receive a competitive annual salary package plus an excellent benefits package including the likes of a car allowance, bonus, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact Caroline Rogers on 0118 952 2799 or email email@example.com
The Medical Division at Cpl Life Sciences (previously Only Medics/Clinical Professionals) is a specialist division that focuses exclusively on recruitment of Medical Affairs, Clinical Development & Pharmacovigilance for pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities.