Reference Number: JO-1803-404132
Global Medical Affairs Lead – Pain
Job Type: Permanent
Medical Lead – Pain
Benefits: Car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare
Only Medics are working with a leading healthcare organisation to bring onboard a Medical Lead to join their Pain franchise. This is a global leadership position during an exciting time, with numerous projects that are at pre and post launch stages. This would also see the candidate leading a team of up to 5 people, developing the team and product further.
- Medically qualified and GMC registered
- Previous Medical Affairs experience
- Industry experience within mentioned therapy area
- Previous line management experience
- Global experience is desirable but not essential
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership and technical support to the Medical Affairs team and ensuring consistent and high quality medical support and expertise within the therapy area
- Supporting the franchise, product and projects in terms of strategy, people leadership and delivery
- Developing and executing the medical and evidence strategies for the therapy area on a global basis
- Proactively liaising with external key opinion leaders and strengthening the relationship with them to build up a network of advocates for this therapy area
- Leading scientific advisory boards and developing and implementing a robust publication strategy
Please apply in order to receive the full job description.
The successful candidate would receive a competitive annual salary package plus an excellent benefits package including the likes of a car allowance, bonus, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact Caroline Rogers on 0118 952 2799 or email email@example.com
Only Medics Recruitment Ltd specialises solely on the recruitment of medics within the pharmaceutical industry across the UK and mainland Europe. We work with large, medium-sized and small pharmaceutical organisations as well as clinical research organisation and medical device companies.
GMC, medic, physician, doctor, pharmaceutical, medicine, pharma, global, international, medical affairs, medical, clinical research, clinical development, R&D, drug development, clinical trials, medico-marketing, medical advisor, medical manager, medical director, head of medical affairs, medical lead, associate medical director, pain, OTC, ABPI, product launch, Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Sussex, London, Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Bedfordshire, Essex, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, UK, South-East, Home Counties