Reference Number: JO-1907-434621_2
Global Medical Director – Medical Excellence
Job Type: Permanent
Global Medical Director – Medical Excellence (Rare Disease)
Benefits: Car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare
Our client, an international Pharmaceutical company, are seeking an International Medical Director to lead their newly created Medical Excellence team within Rare and Orphan Diseases. You will be the figurehead in shaping the strategy and content of communications, medical governance, peer-to-peer programs, marketing claims, medical information activities and product knowledge training across the business. You will define and ensure the attainment of excellence in Medical Affairs capabilities across the pipeline and have the chance to build the Medical Excellence team to work in parallel with the current Medical Affairs function! An excellent opportunity to gain global exposure without the prior global experience!
• Medically qualified
• Extensive Medical Affairs experience
• Final signatory experience
• Rare and Orphan Disease experience
Responsibilities will include:
• Proposing and seeking funding for an Annual Plan for Internal Medical Communications for the rare disease area including all aspects of field sales promotional support, product knowledge training, MSL support and development and Medical Information
• Developing and maintaining a critical mass of expert Final Medical ABPI Code Signatories and bring ABPI Code Medical Signatory expertise to the development of compliance processes and procedures
• Building and develop the Medical Excellence team to work alongside the current global Medical Affairs function
• Incorporating and developing the MSL engagement model through an MSL Centre of Excellence which includes skills and competency training (including field-based training) and improved ways of working
Please apply in order to receive the full job description.
The successful candidate would receive a competitive annual salary package plus an excellent benefits package including the likes of a car allowance, bonus, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact Caroline Rogers on 0118 952 2799 or email email@example.com
Only Medics Recruitment Ltd specialises solely on the recruitment of medics within the pharmaceutical industry across the UK and mainland Europe. We work with large, medium-sized and small pharmaceutical organisations as well as clinical research organisation and medical device companies.