Reference Number: JO-1911-440195
Job Type: Permanent
Location: United States
Social Media platform
A market changing social media platform and video content channel business is developoing its US offering and will build up a large campus in Mountainview, California.
Do you want to join a market disrupter and what will become one of the biggest names in this space in the years to come?
They require an HR Business Partner Lead to be the senior Human Resources Partner in the US for all issues related to a fast growing and essential fiunction in Trust and Security.
The successful candidate will be an experienced HR professional looking for a leading and very senior role. You will help to build the US business and will travel nationally and internationally developing a small team of HR business Partners reporting to you.
1. Work closely with business line to develop HR strategies, guide the design and implementation of the HR projects, oversee the processes and communications.
2. Identify and respond to human resources problems, develop strategy and plans to meet the people related needs.
3. Handle HR projects from end to end, including but not limited to talent acquisition, leadership development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, and performance evaluation.
4. Develop practical strategies to encourage employee initiatives, development, and goal achieving.
5. Advocate and promote the company, value, mission, culture and other policies. Provide appropriate coaching and feedback to leaders and individual contributors.
7. Knowledge and expertise in Trust and Security projects from an HR stand point
1. Minimum bachelor’s degree, more than 10 years of working experience in HR domain.
2. Hands-on experience with at least two HR functions, overall knowledge of HR full functions; global HR experience is required.
3. Self-motivated HR professional with interpersonal skill and problem-solving ability.
4. Willing to travel domestically and abroad.
6. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, adaptable to changes.
This company is the future of the media and no expense will be spared to develop a winning team dedicated to supporting a crucial part of the business. The team you develop will be at the heart of helping this incredible business become a trusted name in the market.
A talented HR professional looking to become a senior leader will be rewarded very generously with salalry, bonus, benefits and long term incentives.
For more information please CLICK APPLY and forward your resume.