Reference Number: JO-2305-515360
Manager, Drug Product
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Manager, Drug Product
Location: Germantown, Maryland
Salary: Attractive salary + benefits including fully funded health care for yourself and your immediate family including dental and vision care, bonus and stock options
** Please read **
The following requirements are essential for this position:
• Full right to work in the USA and experience in developing and testing peptide inorganic parenteral formulation processes.
Cpl Life Sciences is collaborating with an emerging biotechnology company who are looking to add a Manager, Drug Product to their US based R&D team. This role plays a crucial part in the scale up and manufacturing of their products, working closely with the CDMOs to deliver the production of their drug products.
• 4+ years technical experience within the biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry
• Experience in developing and testing peptide parental formulation process
• Knowledge of cGMP, regulatory guidance and ICH
• Experience working with Quality and Regulatory
• Flexibility to up to 25% travel
Contact/How to Learn More: To find out more information or apply, contact Kellie Saul on 0118 9594 990 or email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com and quote JO number: JO-2305-515360
The Technical Operations team at Cpl Life Sciences (previously Clinical Professionals) is a specialist division that focuses exclusively on the recruitment of Quality Assurance, Scientific and Engineering for pharmaceutical companies, medical device companies, biotechnology companies, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities.