A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Medical Advisor to join a mid-sized global pharmaceutical business. This specialist role links the external environments with the wider organisation and is a very interactive external facing role. Whilst working closely with commercial and medical colleagues you will be matrix leading aligned MSLs.
Responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the cross functional teams across the business by providing information and practical support in key external business or environmental matters
• Developing relationships with organisations including healthcare professionals, policy makers, payers and patient advocacy groups as well as key external experts
• Successfully providing input from a medical perspective for the development of internal training within the therapy area, product and competitor training
• Co-ordinating and utilising specialist knowledge to help formulate and implement short and long term medical strategy
• GMC registered medical doctor, GPhC registered pharmacist or PhD-level scientist with appropriate therapy-related research background
• Experience within Medical Affairs
• Excellent understanding of the UK health care environment
The successful candidate will receive a competitive annual basic salary and benefits package
Please call Caroline Rogers at Only Medics on +44 (0) 1189 522799 or e-mail email@example.com. All communication is confidential and should you be interested in hearing of other more appropriate roles do still get in touch to hear how we could help.
Only Medics Recruitment Ltd specialises solely on the recruitment of medics within the pharmaceutical industry across the UK and mainland Europe. We work with large, medium-sized and small pharmaceutical organisations as well as clinical research organisation and medical device companies.
GMC, medic, physician, doctor, pharmaceutical, medicine, pharma, global, international, medical affairs, medical, drug development, medical advisor, ABPI, product launch, London, UK, South-East, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Thames Valley, Hertfordshire, London, Greater London, Home Counties, Oxfordshire, Hampshire, Bedfordshire, Surrey