Reference Number: JO-2109-476416
Medical Advisor, Entry-Level
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London / West End
CPL Life Sciences are recruiting for a Medical Advisor in Endocrinology, to join a global pharmaceutical company in a remote based role on a permanent basis.
The company is a specialty pharmaceutical company dedicated to developing hormone therapeutics for rare and chronic endocrine conditions.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Support Medical Affairs and Medical Monitoring functions across all Group companies
- Develop knowledge of the ABPI code and similar codes for other jurisdictions, working with the European Medical Manager to approve materials
- Work with the Study Physician to develop a knowledge of the role of the medical monitor, as well as deputise for the Study Physician
- Remain up to date with endocrinology area and ensure this is appropriately communicated across the organisation
To succeed in this role, you will come from a GMC Medical background with Endocrinology experience at registrar level
- Good medical knowledge of internal medicine or paediatrics
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills, including Strong communication and organisational skills
This role welcomes applications from Endocrinology experts wanting to make the transition from the NHS, in to Pharmaceuticals.
If you wish to find out further information about this opportunity then please contact Kellie Saul on 020 8125 4294 or email your CV to email@example.com
All communication is confidential and should you be interested in hearing of other more appropriate roles do still get in touch to hear how we could help.
The Medical Division at Cpl Life Sciences (previously Only Medics/Clinical Professionals) is a specialist division that focuses exclusively on recruitment of Medical Affairs, Clinical Development & Pharmacovigilance for pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities.