Reference Number: JO-2103-465422
Medical Advisor – Oncology
Job Type: Permanent
Medical Advisor Oncology
Home working flexibility
Cpl Life Sciences have are working with a global pharmaceutical organisation to secure a Medical Advisor for their busy Oncology franchise. Working as part of an experienced Medical Affairs team, this is a great opportunity to come on board and work towards the launch of several exciting Oncology products, without needed prior Oncology experience!
This role will immediately support on the pre-launch activities of a new Oncology product launch. With a large and diverse Oncology portfolio this role has the flexibility to bring on board a Medical Affairs Physician / Pharmacist that is keen to develop in the Oncology space and pick up both pre and post launch experience.
– GMC Registered Medical Doctor or UK registered pharmacist
– Prior Medical Affairs experience
– ABPI Final Signatory essential
– Cross functional & commercially minded
– Excellent communication skills
Responsibilities will include:
– Provide medical and scientific expertise within the field of Oncology closely collaborating with both internal and external key opinion leaders
– Act as the ABPI Final Medical Signatory within the specific product area
– Support on pre-licensed activities contributing to clinical trial design and delivery
– Working closely with the rest of the Oncology team you will be the medical expert providing advice and support on all HTA submissions
– Work on an exciting pre-launch phase in preparation of a few upcoming launches
– Collaborate with the Global R&D function gaining exposure to early phase clinical development studies
The successful candidate would receive a competitive annual salary package plus an excellent benefits package including the likes of a car allowance, bonus, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact Caroline Rogers on 0118 952 2799 or email email@example.com
The Medical Division at Cpl Life Sciences (previously Only Medics/Clinical Professionals) is a specialist division that focuses exclusively on recruitment of Medical Affairs, Clinical Development & Pharmacovigilance for pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities.