Medical Advisor – Respiratory
Benefits: Car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare
A leading pharmaceutical company are looking for a Medical Advisor to provide medical expertise and support the Company’s products and services within the NHS environment and medical support to other functions. Will be working for an established organising and one of the pharmaceutical industry’s top 20 companies.
• Medically qualified and GMC registered
• Preferably with a higher qualification, e.g. MRCP or equivalent
• Preferably industry or clinical trial experience
• Preferably medical experience appropriate to the therapeutic area
Responsibilities will include:
• Looking after 3 main brands within the Respiratory portfolio
• Providing medical interpretation of data required for reports within timeframes
• Delivering a medical perspective to the development of the UK medico-marketing strategy
• Contributing to the promotional materials and ensuring compliance
• Actively contributing to the development of Phase IV study programmes
• Leading advisory boards for Key Opinion Leaders
• Liaising with higher level NHS Organisations
• Interacting with Patient Groups
• Providing support with the investigation and resolution of problems within the Medical and Scientific Affairs team
• Travelling internationally and locally
Please apply in order to receive the full job description.
The successful candidate would receive a competitive annual salary package plus an excellent benefits package including the likes of a car allowance, bonus, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact Caroline Rogers on 0118 952 2799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Medics Recruitment Ltd specialises solely on the recruitment of medics within the pharmaceutical industry across the UK and mainland Europe. We work with large, medium-sized and small pharmaceutical organisations as well as clinical research organisation and medical device companies.
Key words: medical affairs, medical advisor, pharmaceutical, respiratory, Berkshire, phase IV, Key Opinion Leaders, KOL