Reference Number: JO-2010-456996
Medical Director – Oncology Outcomes
Job Type: Permanent
Location: San Francisco
Medical Director – Oncology Research / Oncology Outcomes
Location: Remote & Office Flexibility
Salary: Very Competitive – inclu. Equity
CPL Physicians have partnered with a Global Healthcare company in the source for their Medical Director Oncology Research. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing Oncology focussed company. Their unique approach to drug development makes use of Clinical Oncology data to better inform and highlight pathways to treatment, quickly and more effectively. Sharing Clinical Outcomes, Real World Evidence and advances in AI, this company hopes to change the way we treat Cancer.
– Supporting the interpretation of Oncology data and outcomes, translating this for Key Opinion Leaders.
– Partnering with health care providers and pharmaceutical companies using real-world evidence.
– Great opportunity for Physician from Academia/Research, a great transition to Pharma.
– Dedicated and passion for developing innovative therapies for patients globally.
– Work with cross-functional teams to provide real-world data insights that benefit cancer patients
– Contribute to Clinical Research leadership combining the use of technology and medicine
– Leveraging relationships with Govt, Pharma industry and Academia to support data-driven research. – Analyse and interpret data model development.
– Medical Oncologist with extensive post-training experience (Research/Academia)
– Completed an Oncology or Haematology fellowship
– Prior expertise in Outcomes Research, Real World Evidence or Translational Clinical Trials.
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate scientific data to the wider business
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact Marvin (available on EST Time Zone 6 am -1:00pm) email@example.com
CPL Physicians is a specialist US-based retained search and contingent staffing firm focusing exclusively on the recruitment of pharmaceutical physicians for pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology firms, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities.
Sister organisation CpL Life Sciences | formerly Clinical Professionals
For additional vacancies please click the link below: