Reference Number: JO-2201-484594
Job Type: Permanent
Medical Manager (London)
Are you a Final Signatory qualified Medical Advisor, looking for a step up in to your first Line Management role?
This role is available to a final signatory qualified medical advisor who wants to step into a leadership position, within a leading, global pharmaceutical company who have 3 launches pending in the next two years. With significant growth plans having just been finalised for the year, this is a great time to involve yourself in a challenging project.
From your time at the company, you can expect to embody and nurture these key points:
Their culture encompasses:
- People- Taking real responsibility and accountability for their own career development, supported by the company
- Empowerment- The employees of the company feeling empowered by management
What your duties day -to-day will include:
· Provide strategic direction to the MSL team
· Lead, manage and support the MSL team including capability building and coaching
· Promote adherence to the company values, ensuring respect for individuals is always
· maintained without exception
Cross functional medical activity
- Collaborate actively with marketing, sales, and market access partners to develop and
· implement the medical affairs strategic plan (1–3‐year horizon) and life‐cycle clinical plans
· for clients inline and pipeline products
· Provide medical expertise regarding regulatory and market access strategies for pipeline
· assets, including regulatory and HTA submissions.
· Provide medical expertise for regulatory labelling updates, risk management plans and
· licence maintenance
· Provide clinical input to medical information to facilitate the creation and maintenance of
· an accurate, relevant, and high‐quality database of standard response documents
· Develop and maintain strong cross‐functional working between global and local country
Please apply by emailing a copy of your CV to kellie.saul@Cpl.com and quoting JO-2201-484594
The Medical Division at Cpl Life Sciences (previously Only Medics/Clinical Professionals) is a specialist division that focuses exclusively on recruitment of Medical Affairs, Clinical Development & Pharmacovigilance for pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities.