Reference Number: JO-2107-472919
Medical Science Liaison – National
Job Type: Permanent
Are you a current MSL looking for career progression? Or not yet in industry and wanting to embark on your first role in Medical Affairs? Please read on…
Cpl life sciences are currently partnered with a leading global pharmaceutical business in the search for a further MSL to join their successful team. Our client is a leader in the pain management space and have a well-renowned portfolio of successful products as well as affiliates in twenty countries globally.
In this role you will:
– Be accountable for continuing and building strong Medical relationships and networks with the clinical and academic communities within your territory, complementarily and collaboratively with Sales Specialist colleagues.
– Increase the awareness, knowledge and potential position of developmental products, towards future indications, both cross-functionally and externally with Health Care Professionals.
– Maintain high professional credibility and ethical standards in interactions, engendering the idea that MSLs are an intelligent and respected medical/scientific resource, with an ability to engage in high-level impactful discussion.
– Develop and maintain an expertise in pain, treatment options and trial data, as well as understanding your regional NHS environment, incorporating insights into Medical and Commercial strategy.
– Be a valued integral member of the team; supporting, sharing insights and best practice, collective learning, whilst also demonstrating high levels of trusted independence.
Who you are:
– Possesses a scientific qualification with significant medical/clinical experience
– The ability to understand, process, communicate and present scientific information to a high standard
– Possess excellent presentation skills
– External customer focus with strong networking capabilities and integration with KOLs
– Pharma experience required for the Senior role
– If new to industry, having experience working in Pain studies, research or wider therapy area experience (CNS) is a must.
Are you interested or know somebody who might be? Please call Amaree Rey at Cpl life sciences on 07935854968 or email Amaree.email@example.com