Reference Number: JO-1904-428975_2
Job Type: Permanent
Location: United States
Cpl Physicians is working with a fast-growing well-funded research consultancy, part of a large biopharma investment group searching for a Chief Medical Officer to help develop their clinical trial program.
This company facilitates the initiation and conduct of Phase II to IV clinical trials by experienced research coordinators and recruitment specialists, manages all regulatory requirements, develops standard operating procedures and negotiates contracts and budgets with industry sponsors.
They are looking for a seasoned leader in Clinical research in an academic or pharma setting. The ideal candidate will be an active physician who can drive forward a study program but also contribute to the building of a regional biotech hub in developing and networking amongst pharma sponsors and academic institutions
- Guide and oversee research staff in the conduct of clinical trials, according to the study protocol and GCP
- Delegate study responsibilities as appropriate and ensure necessary training and qualifications of clinical trial team members
- Assist with patient recruitment to meet or exceed enrollment goals, and ensure patient recruitment, screening and enrollment activities are conducted according to the study protocol and GCP
- Attend Investigator meetings, clinical research training conferences and participate in community outreach activities
- Active M.D. or DO License in Louisiana
- DEA license or ability to obtain, unrestricted ability to participate in federal programs. Experience as Principal Investigator in clinical trials is required.
- Family medicine / Internal Medicine experience preferred but not essential
- Attractive salary, great benefits, and lucrative bonus
For more information