Reference Number: JO-1802-402607
Job Type: Permanent
PV Auditor / Pharmacovigilance Auditor
Full time / Office based
Are you an experienced PV Auditor looking to work within a global environment?
My client, a leading global pharmaceutical organisation are looking for an experienced PV Auditor to join their office based team. This role will involve coordinating and conducting both internal and external audits whilst also providing advice/support to senior management with regards to CAPAs.
– Conducting and planning audits & inspections
– Writing and reviewing SOP’s
– Monthly auditing (global responsibility – travel required)
– Review and approval of CAPA plans
– Training of staff
Ideal candidate will have:
– 5+ years’ experience within Pharmacovigilance
– 2+ years’ involvement of audits and inspections (service providers, affiliates…)
– Knowledge of EU and Global PV Guidelines and Regulations
– Excellent organisational skills and self-dependant
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
Specialist in contract, interim and permanent Pharmacovigilance staffing (Medics and Non Medics) within the UK for Only Medics and Clinical Professionals, Europe’s Largest Life Science Recruiter.
Clinical Professionals is a pan European life sciences staffing business dedicated to the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, CRO and drug discovery industries. We provide clinical development, medical technology and commercial professionals to life sciences organisations on a permanent, retained, “hosted contract”, FSP and freelance basis across the UK and Europe. The Group is made up of Clinical Professionals, Only Medics and Regulatory Professionals. An award winning organisation in the Global Recruitment Awards, APSCo and a full 3 star accredited organisation via the Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for. Clinical Professionals is part of the CPL Resources Group.