PV Manager – DACH Deputy EEA QPPV
*Exclusive to Only Medics*
Engaged on an exclusive basis, Only Medics are looking to speak with experienced pharmacovigilance professionals who are interested in joining a global pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis. Reporting into the EEA QPPV and working alongside the global PV team based in the UK, you will be responsible for all PV and Medical Information activities for the DACH region to ensure commercial success for all marketed products. This is a fast paced environment with multiple projects on the go where you will develop and implement pharmacovigilance strategy for the region.
– Lead all PV & Med Info activities for the DACH region
– Provide back up to the EEQ QPPV
– Author & review all key regulatory documents, such as PSURS, RMPs and CAPAs
– Signal Detection
– At least 5 years pharmacovigilance experience, including 1 year as a Deputy QPPV
– Familiar with local, European and global PV legislation/regulations
– Knowledge of ARISg safety database
– Excellent verbal and written English & German language skills
– Candidates must be currently living or able to live and work within the EU
This role offers a highly competitive salary and range of benefits. To apply or discuss the role in more detail, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 2039350494.
Keywords: Drug Safety, Pharmacovigilance, PV, PV Manager, Responsible Person, DACH, Safety, QPPV, Deputy QPPV, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, CRO, Pharma, Global Pharma, Phase I-IV, Post Marketed, Signal Detection, Regulatory Report Writing, PSURs, PBRERs, DSURs, CAPAs, Risk Management Plans, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Dusseldorf, Europe,