Reference Number: JO-2204-490562
(Senior) Director of Clinical Development Oncology
Job Type: Permanent
(Senior) Director of Clinical Development , Oncology
Open to candidates in Switzerland, US and UK.
Our client, a top 5 Pharmaceutical business, are forever proving to be one of the one of the most innovative companies to in the world.
Oncology has always been a strong focus for their business, and with an extensive pipeline across solid and liquid tumors they have established themselves as a leader in the space. Coming to market with an exciting opportunity for a scientifically minded individual with the desire to push medical boundaries to join their successful team, they are seeking a Consultant Oncologist, ideally with NSCLC or Lymphoma experience and/or experience within the industry.
As a strategic lead, you will participate in shaping the progress of their late phase Development programme and work closely with some of the sharpest minds in industry.
With your expertise within Oncology, you will also take responsibility for the development and successful execution of the CD plan for assigned molecules and indications.
This is a role that is open to senior level Oncology-centric candidates. There are three levels of role that the successful candidate can step into, from Director, to Senior Director, then finally Lead.
To be successful within this role:
• M.D. with relevant medical experience in Oncology
• A recognized expert in the field (board certification essential)
• Experience with clinical trials (open to all phases)
• Experience submitting an NDA/BLA to regulatory authorities in Europe and/or the U.S. would be an advantage
• Experience authoring a global clinical development plan and publishing results of a clinical drug trial in a referred journal
• Academic/teaching background would be preferred
• Broad experience in the principles and techniques of data analysis, interpretation and clinical relevance (e.g., ISS, ISE, competitor data, etc.)
• Comprehensive understanding of product and safety profiles
• In-depth knowledge of medical aspects of GCP (Good Clinical Practice), ICH (International Conference on Harmonisation of Technical Requirements for Registration of Pharmaceuticals for Human Use), FDA, EMEA, NICE and other relevant guidelines and regulations
• Familiar with competitive activity in the field
• Previous people management experience is preferred
• Ability to working successfully with remote teams
This role will be open to candidates in the US, Switzerland and the UK. Remote working is available.
To apply, please contact Amaree on: Amaree.firstname.lastname@example.org