Reference Number: JO-1811-419431_3
Senior Director of Clinical Research – Oncology
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London / West End
(Senior) Director of Clinical Research – Oncology
Salary and benefits: Competitive
A market leading global pharmaceutical company with a rich and exciting Oncology pipeline are currently seeking an experienced Clinical Development Physician with experience in Oncology. This is an exciting opportunity to lead and provide the medical input and medical oversight within the early phase clinical development programs across numerous indications within a global team that has excellent progression potential.
• Medically qualified with a license to practice
• Demonstrated experience of Oncology clinical trial experience
• Demonstrated experience within Clinical Development, ideally within early phase but not essential
Responsibilities will include:
• Directing and implementing clinical research plans and programs according to established design principles
• Providing input into drug development strategy
• Participating in program-level activities
• Leading a team of direct reports, providing coaching, training and feedback
• Serving as Study Director and driving the execution of the study from protocol
• Contributing clinical expertise and content to regulatory documents
• Working with FDA or EMEA regulatory agencies handling responses to inquiries and requests for study related information
Please apply in order to receive the full job description.
The successful candidate would receive a competitive annual salary package plus an excellent benefits package including the likes of a car allowance, bonus, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact Caroline Rogers on 0118 952 2799 or email email@example.com
Only Medics Recruitment Ltd specialises solely on the recruitment of medics within the pharmaceutical industry across the UK and mainland Europe. We work with large, medium-sized and small pharmaceutical organisations as well as clinical research organisation and medical device companies.