Reference Number: JO-2110-478345
(Senior) Director of Global Patient Safety
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London / West End
(Senior) Director, Global Patient Safety
Salary: Executive level salary
Benefits: bonus, shares, car allowance, pension, healthcare
JO Reference: JO-2110-478345
Do you want to work for a leading, global Biotech?
Are you an agile, forwarding thinking Pharmaceutical Physician
Do you want to work on exciting products coming to market?
Cpl Life Sciences have partnered with a global, well respected Biotechnology company to bring on board a Senior Director for Global Patient Safety. Reporting into the Executive Director, you will be working closely with the US team and leading a very important pipeline for the business, with early and late stage assets.
This is a brilliant role for anyone looking to contribute as a Senior level to drug development/commercialization decisions and strategy, in an agile, forward thinking environment!
– Medical Doctor
– Experience within Pharmacovigilance at a Senior level
– Global experience, particularly working with the US
Responsibilities will include:
– Leading the assets in the pipeline and influencing the wider team as a Senior Physician
– Ensuring all drug safety deliverables required to satisfy regulatory obligations
– Support business clinical development strategies globally meet standards of quality and timeliness
– Lead cross-function Safety Monitoring Team activities for assigned compounds
Please apply in order to receive the full job description.
The successful candidate would receive a competitive annual salary package plus an excellent benefits package including the likes of a bonus, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.
The Medical Division at Cpl Life Sciences (previously Only Medics/Clinical Professionals) is a specialist division that focuses exclusively on recruitment of Medical Affairs, Clinical Development & Pharmacovigilance for pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities.