Reference Number: JO-2010-455778
Senior Medical Advisor
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London / West End
Senior Medical Advisor Oncology
Home working flexibility
Salary: Extremely competitive basic salary inclusive of an industry leading package to include car allowance, bonus, long term incentives & more.
Only Medics have partnered exclusively with a leading pharmaceutical organisation in supporting them with the source to secure a Senior Medical Advisor for their Oncology franchise. Working as part of a large team this is a unique opportunity to come on board into a hybrid position focussing on both Medical Affairs & Clinical Development. This role will immediately support on the pre-launch activities of a new Oncology product launch in Q4 of 2020 but also closely collaborate with the Global R&D function in identifying new early phase clinical trials opening up opportunities to progress into a global role long term. With a large and diverse Oncology portfolio this role has the flexibility to bring on board a Medical Affairs Physician / Pharmacist that is keen to move into the Oncology space and pick up both pre and post launch experience.
– GMC Registered Medical Doctor or UK registered pharmacist
– Prior Medical Affairs experience
– Oncology experience preferred but not essential
– ABPI Final Signatory (will consider individuals close to completion of training)
– Cross functional & commercially minded
– Excellent communication skills
Responsibilities will include:
– Provide medical and scientific expertise within the field of Oncology closely collaborating with both internal and external key opinion leaders
– Act as the ABPI Final Medical Signatory within the specific product area
– Support on pre-licensed activities contributing to clinical trial design and delivery
– Working closely with the rest of the Oncology team you will be the medical expert providing advice and support on all HTA submissions
– Work on an exciting pre-launch phase in preparation of a Q4 2020 launch
– Collaborate with the Global R&D function gaining exposure to early phase clinical development studies in a hybrid setting
The successful candidate will receive a competitive annual salary plus a benefits package including the likes of a bonus scheme, car allowance, long term incentives, private healthcare, pension and much more.
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact Jacob Burrows on 01189 522 799 or email email@example.com
Only Medics Recruitment Ltd specialises solely on the recruitment of medics within the pharmaceutical industry across the UK and mainland Europe. We work with large, medium-sized and small pharmaceutical organisations as well as clinical research organisation and medical device companies.