Reference Number: JO-1807-411760
Job Type: Permanent
Benefits: Car allowance, pension, healthcare, working flexibility,
A specialist pharmaceutical company are seeking a Medical Lead to join their ever-growing team. You would be given the chance to work on the launch of their oncology product as well leading and implementing medical strategy to the Oncology area across the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to join an ever-growing team and to be a core member in developing the Medical Affairs function further, as well as your own progression. Ideal for driven and motivated candidates who are keen to work with autonomy in an exciting and progressive field!
• Medically qualified and GMC registered
• Experience within Medical Affairs
• Final signatory status
• Experience within Oncology is desirable but not essential
Responsibilities will include:
• Being involved in all aspects of medical support for the company’s products
• Leading and implementing medical strategy to the Oncology area across the UK
• Being apart of the leadership team and providing inputs, additions and contributions to UK objectives
• Developing and guiding the MSL team
• Building strong working relationships with Key Opinion Leaders
• Being responsible for the overall brand plan
• Providing scientific and clinical input on cross-functional sales and marketing teams
• Defining and implementing local publication strategy for the oncology franchise
• Supporting all commercial activities, such as conferences and key events as well as profiling of competitors as appropriate
• Supporting promotional activities by reviewing and approving marketing materials to ensure compliance within UK regulatory framework
• Ensuring that all Medical Affairs related activities comply with the company’s standards, regulations and compliance requirements and follow good ethical practice
• Following the requirements of the ABPI Code of Practice
Please apply in order to receive the full job description.
The successful candidate would receive a competitive annual salary package plus an excellent benefits package including the likes of a car allowance, bonus, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact Caroline Rogers on 0118 952 2799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Medics Recruitment Ltd specialises solely on the recruitment of medics within the pharmaceutical industry across the UK and mainland Europe. We work with large, medium-sized and small pharmaceutical organisations as well as clinical research organisation and medical device companies.