Reference Number: JO-2302-510638
(Senior) Medical Advisor, Neurology
Job Type: Permanent
(Senior) Medical Advisor – CNS / Neurology – Switzerland & Austria
Our client, a rapidly growing Swiss biopharmaceutical start-up, is seeking a (Senior) Medical Advisor to launch their first-in-class CNS product in Switzerland and Austria.
With the ability to step in and a work towards the launch an exciting first-in-class product from day one, this is a rare opportunity for any current Medical Advisor to increase their scope of responsibility, build on their experience and create significant impact within a lean and dynamic working environment.
The successful candidate will be the Medical Lead for the product launch in Switzerland and Austria, with a high degree of autonomy to drive the medical strategy and ensure that the product is brought to market in a compliant and timely manner. The candidate will also provide medical and scientific expertise for the portfolio and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, as well as two recently hired, rising-star MSLs to drive the medical strategy forward.
• Lead the launch of their first-in-class medicine in Switzerland and Austria, with a high degree of autonomy to drive the medical strategy and ensure regulatory compliance
• Develop and execute the medical strategy in collaboration with cross-functional teams, providing medical and scientific expertise to internal and external stakeholders, including KOLs and healthcare professionals
• Work closely with commercial, market access, and regulatory teams to ensure successful product launch and market access in Switzerland and Austria
• Provide critical insights on the scientific and clinical landscape in CNS/Neurology to inform the development of innovative CNS/Neurology therapies
Qualifications and Skills:
• MD, PharmD or PhD (or equivalent) in a scientific discipline
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in Medical Affairs in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry, preferably in a head office (or hybrid) environment
• Proven success in launching new products into the Swiss and Austrian market, with a high degree of autonomy to drive the medical strategy
• Deep understanding of the scientific and clinical landscape in CNS/Neurology, with a track record of success in providing expert guidance to KOLs and other external stakeholders
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to clearly and effectively communicate complex scientific concepts to both internal and external audiences
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to drive data-driven decision-making
• Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
Our client offers a highly innovative and scientific work environment, a competitive compensation package, and the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of patients of this disease (and others) across Switzerland and Austria. If you are a highly motivated and experienced Medical Advisor with a passion for driving innovation, we encourage you to apply for this exciting and scientifically engaging role.
To apply, please send your CV to Amaree.email@example.com or call +41 61 547 03 83.