Reference Number: JO-2005-450203
Senior Medical Advisor
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London City
Senior Medical Advisor Oncology
Home working flexibility
Salary: Extremely competitive basic salary inclusive of an industry leading package to include car allowance, bonus, long term incentives & more.
Only Medics have partnered exclusively with a leading pharmaceutical organisation in supporting them with the source to secure a Senior Medical Advisor for their Oncology franchise. Working as part of a large team this is a unique opportunity to come on board into a hybrid position focussing on both Medical Affairs & Clinical Development. This role will immediately support on the pre-launch activities of a new Oncology product launch in Q4 of 2020 but also closely collaborate with the Global R&D function in identifying new early phase clinical trials opening up opportunities to progress into a global role long term. With a large and diverse Oncology portfolio this role has the flexibility to bring on board a Medical Affairs Physician / Pharmacist that is keen to move into the Oncology space and pick up both pre and post launch experience.
– GMC Registered Medical Doctor or UK registered pharmacist
– Prior Medical Affairs experience
– Oncology experience preferred but not essential
– ABPI Final Signatory (will consider individuals close to completion of training)
– Cross functional & commercially minded
– Excellent communication skills
Responsibilities will include:
– Provide medical and scientific expertise within the field of Oncology closely collaborating with both internal and external key opinion leaders
– Act as the ABPI Final Medical Signatory within the specific product area
– Support on pre-licensed activities contributing to clinical trial design and delivery
– Working closely with the rest of the Oncology team you will be the medical expert providing advice and support on all HTA submissions
– Work on an exciting pre-launch phase in preparation of a Q4 2020 launch
– Collaborate with the Global R&D function gaining exposure to early phase clinical development studies in a hybrid setting
The successful candidate will receive a competitive annual salary plus a benefits package including the likes of a bonus scheme, car allowance, long term incentives, private healthcare, pension and much more.
Only Medics Recruitment Ltd specialises solely on the recruitment of medics within the pharmaceutical industry across the UK and mainland Europe. We work with large, medium-sized and small pharmaceutical organisations as well as clinical research organisation and medical device companies.