Ref No: JO-1802-403530
Senior Pharmacovigilance (PV) Manager
Full Time / Office Flexibility
Contract and Permanent opportunities available – competitive rate / salary
This role with a global life science consultancy, will play a key role in coordinating and ensuring successful Pharmacovigilance activities on behalf of their clients. Working on extremely technical activities within the UK & European, absorbing reports on Project Lead/Project Director. This role will be closely attached to the data management process throughout the entire Pharmacovigilance process.
– Will have 7 years plus experience in Pharmacovigilance.
– Be at minimum scientific graduate and post-graduate degree.
– Extensive Regulatory and Safety writing experience (aggregate reports, safety submission, regulatory queries, etc.)
– Some experience line managing junior members of the PV team.
– Will support the Head of PV and deputise when required
– Familiar with and able to Comply with all safety requirements and escalating when required to suitable parties
If you are interested in applying for the above please contact Ashleigh Chambers at Clinical Professionals on 01189 522 799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Product vigilance, PV, pharmacovigilance, drug safety, case reporting, MHRA, FDA, EMA, CRO, clinical safety, risk management, CAPA, PSMF, PSUR, DSUR, PBRER, case processing, PSMF, pharmacovigilance system master file, GVP, GPVP, CAPA management, auditing, audit, CRO, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generics, UK, Berkshire, Surrey, London, Hampshire, London, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, UK, United Kingdom