Reference Number: JO-2304-514614
Senior Scientist, Viral Vectors
Job Type: Permanent
Looking for Scientists with hands on experience genetically modifying viruses in a lab.
For more information reach out to Kellie.Saul@cpl.com
Role: Senior Scientist, Viral Vector
- Full right to work in the UK without sponsorship.
- MUST HAVE: Practical experience genetically modifying viruses in a laboratory
Are you looking to join a growing Biotechnology with a focus on developing new generation immunotherapies tackling infectious diseases as well as cancer? Our client is currently seeking a Scientist with experience in the development and manipulation of Cytomegalovirus viral vectors to join our client’s team. If you have experience in this niche area and you would like to contribute to the development of CMV vaccines get in contact as soon as possible!
- Designing, interpreting and conducting laboratory studies.
- Reviewing and developing new approaches, alternative laboratory methods or new studies.
- Attending meetings and conferences to maintain educational advancement
- Evaluating mammalian and bacterial cell cultures for growing conditions.
- Performing characterisation and quality control assays on viral vector vaccine preparations.
- Maintaining laboratory supplies.
- Molecular biology and cell culture systems.
- Design and cloning of mammalian expression cassettes.
- DNA sequence interpretation
- Western blot
- Viral growth curves, viral titers, transfections.
Contact/How to Learn More: To find out more information or apply, contact Kellie Saul on 0118 9522 795 or email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com and quote JO number: JO-2304-514614
The Technical Operations team at Cpl Life Sciences (previously Clinical Professionals) is a specialist division that focuses exclusively on the recruitment of Quality Assurance, Scientific and Engineering for pharmaceutical companies, medical device companies, biotechnology companies, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities