Reference Number: JO-1901-421758
Snr PV Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: UK, Surrey
Senior Pharmacovigilance (PV) Manager
Full time / Office based
Surrey – UK
Annual Salary + Bonus + Car Allowance
Our client a global, dynamic and highly respected Life Sciences organisation are offering an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Pharmacovigilance Specialist to manage the day to day operations including providing core input with caseload management, system management and vendor management. This role requires a professional with prior line management experience as well as operational leadership skills.
Successful candidate will have the following experiences:
- Life Science or other relevant degree
- Extensive experience in Pharmacovigilance (5+ years)
- Previous line managing of junior members essential
- Previous experience within a Pharma or Biotech environment – highly desirable, not essential
- Attending and leading meetings with senior management
- Vendor and partner management liaising with external stakeholders
- Daily operational department management making key decisions
- Knowledge of EU Safety Regulations and Guidelines
- Deputising for the Head of PV when required
- Taking on ad-hoc responsibilities as well as managing multiple projects at a time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written, influencing, presenting and communication skills
Please note in order for your application to be successful you must hold a valid right to work document for the UK as no sponsorship is offered.
If the above is of interest, please call +44 (0) 1189 522 799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialist in contract, interim and permanent Pharmacovigilance staffing (Medical and Scientific) within the UK for Only Medics and Clinical Professionals, Europe’s Largest Life Science Recruiter.
Clinical Professionals is a pan European life science staffing business dedicated to the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, CRO and drug discovery industries. We provide clinical development, medical technology and commercial professionals to life sciences organisations on a permanent, retained, “hosted contract”, FSP and freelance basis across the UK and Europe. The Group is made up of Clinical Professionals, Only Medics and Regulatory Professionals. An award-winning organisation in the Global Recruitment Awards, APSCo and a full 3 star accredited organisation via the Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for. Clinical Professionals is part of the CPL Resources Group.