Reference Number: JO-2008-452722
UK Medical Advisor – Product Launches
Job Type: Permanent
UK Medical Advisor Product Launches
Benefits: Shares, Car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare
Only Medics have partnered with a global pharmaceutical company in the source for their UK Medical Advisor. Joining a highly experienced team this individual will immediately be involved in two new Respiratory product launches which are currently being promoted on a global scale. Working in close collaboration with the UK Medical Director and global team this individual will quickly become the subject matter expert with an extremely busy 18 months coming up. With long term progression and internal opportunities available following the successful launches, this is a fantastic opportunity for a registered pharmacist or medic with a background in Medical Affairs to excel their career in the right direction.
Responsibilities will include:
– Act as the UK Lead for the Respiratory franchise ensuring consistency within the medical strategy representing the organisation at various conferences and events
– Build and maintain Key Opinion Leader relationships across the UK establishing a Medical Affairs plan to ensure requests are met from key centres
– Work in close collaboration with the global team providing regular updates on the development of the portfolio
– Heavily involved in the launch of two brand new products planned for Q4 2020 ensuing post launch material is in order
– Partner with the UK & Global Safety teams, reporting all affected studies as appropriate
– Collaborate closely with the UK Medical Director in creating long term medical plan for the franchise, supporting the commercial and scientific teams where needed
– GPhC Registered Pharmacist / GMC Registered Physician
– Prior experience in Medical Affairs
– ABPI Final Signatory essential / close to completion of exams will also suffice
– Solid understanding of the UK National Health System
– Excellent communication skills with a commercial mindset
– Respiratory experience desirable but not essential
The successful candidate will receive an executive annual salary plus a benefits package including the likes of a share scheme, car allowance, bonus, shares, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact Jacob Burrows on 01189 522 799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Medics Recruitment Ltd specialises solely on the recruitment of medics within the pharmaceutical industry across the UK and mainland Europe. We work with large, medium-sized and small pharmaceutical organisations as well as clinical research organisation and medical device companies.