MSL Manager x 3 (North-East, Southern & West/Mid-West Regions
Locations: North-East, Southern, Mid-West & Pacific
An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing Global Bio-pharma with a strong focus on radio/immunotherapies to achieve innovative breakthroughs in the treatment of solid tumours. The company has a global presence across the US & Europe where they currently have clinical studies on-going across 7 different oncology indications across phase II-III.
The products are extremely innovative and the team is therefore looking for a an individual who will buy in to their vision and embrace the challenge of bringing a novel product to market.
If successful you will report directly into the Head of US Medical Affairs.
You will be responsible for:
• Accurate and timely Clinical reports that will go directly to the US Head of Medical Affairs.
• Maintaining and winning new relationships with KOL’s in the area.
• Delivering scientific publications to KOL’s and healthcare professionals.
• Participating in board and advisory meetings, conferences and international meetings, as well as educational conferences.
• Keeping to Global Medical Affairs initiatives and strategic plans
You will have:
• An Advanced Scientific degree (MD, PharmD, PhD)
• 2+ years’ experience as an MSL supporting Oncology products (preferably immuno-onc)
• A proven ability to effectively leverage KOLs
• A strong business acumen as well as outstanding interpersonal skills
Contact: If the above has caught your interest, feel free to get in touch directly for a more in-depth chat quoting the job number (J28601). I can be reached via phone on +44 (0)2078 221 710, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!