Only Medics to Attend the 2013 BrAPP Conference
Only Medics will be attending this year’s BrAPP Annual Symposium on 7th March 2013 in Royal College of Pathologists.
The conference will start at 9am, and will conclude at 5pm with the BrAPP AGM for BrAPP members.
The conference offers attendees the chance to opportunity to network with fellow pharmaceutical physicians, speakers and other colleagues.
The topic for this year’s event is: Pharmaceutical Medicine: The changing local and global environment.
Speakers at the event will include:
• Dr Paul Catchpole, Value and Access Director, ABPI
• Professor Carole Longson, Health Technology Evaluation Centre Director, NICE
• Dr John Parkinson, Director CPRD (Clinical Practice Research Datalink)
• Dr Mark Davies, Medical Director, NHS Information Centre
• Dr Brian Edwards, Principal Consultant, Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety, NDA Group
• Dr Tina Strutt,VP Head of Global Drug Safety, MerckSerono
• Dr Elizabeth Hancox, Director SERM, Stiefel Laboratories
please contact our head office on +44(0)118 952 2799.
We look forward to meeting you.